Saturday, March 14, 2009

Some more Warriors of Chaos!

I've done a little more work on my marauder/monster themed Warriors of Chaos army. Here's a nearly done hero/lord type. Mark of Khorne, baby! Looking at the photos I took I realize I want to do some more washes to tie the blending in together a bit more. Also realize I need to maybe water down my paints just a tad more so they look smoother.




Here is another! I did some conversion work on him. Some may recognize this particular model as a Nurgle Champion. I replaced the head with a marauder one, cut off the sword and replaced it with an axe and put a shield over one shoulder. I tried grinding down the Nurgle marks but it wasn't working well so figured I'd put a nice undivided mark on it instead. He's likely gonna be my BSB. I am thinking I may plant a banner on the base to represent him as such.

And as always... please comment! That way I know who's checking it out!

3 comments:

  1. Need's more dead things. You should model him on top of a dead carnifex. NOBODY would screw with him then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH... wait... wrong game. STILL! I SHOULD! Or on a pile of dead skinks... like 100 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been a while since I posted here...... Anyway, love the chaos lord man!

    ReplyDelete