Saturday, March 21, 2009

I decided, late late last night, that I should try greenstuff. I've had the body of this character for a while. He was going to be an eviscerator wielding priest for my guard and/or sisters of battle but I couldn't figure out how to do it... that is until I looked at the extra parts my cannoness came with. I am greenstuffing some billowing sleeves on him to connect the pieces. So far... so... eh. I am waiting for them to harden over a couple days before doing a bit of sanding/grinding/etching. They might even work as is. They're the right shape and all but we'll see.




And to add to my growing apocalypse force, these Rackham minis shall be used as Vindicare Assassins. I'll be using the Officio Assassinorium datasheet and fielding 4 vindicares. I also have an Eversor painted and hope to get 2 more purchased and painted before then as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment